|Sony's House. I get to drive the bug.|
- The toilet paper doesn't have cut-lines. So you better use the cutting-cover.
- Instead of cookies, pancakes with sweet bean paste
- $2.50 for an apple (everywhere)
- Rice, soup, veggies, and eggs or beans for breakfast. (And Lukas is loving it!)
- The air is so full of the things farmers burn and gardeners spray that my nose and throat are sore.
- The sun rises at 4am.
- Gas costs $6.50 a gallon (and is sold by the liter).
- The bathtub downstairs has its own panel for heating the water.
- Toilet lids rise on their own when you enter the room...